Captured Dreams Photography

Monday, November 15, 2010

More About Me......

I am currently working towards a BFA in Photography at the University of St. Francis. I am currently a junior. 

In November 2001, I became a mother to a beautiful and healthy baby boy. I became a full-time mommy and this is where my passion for capturing precious memories began.

I had a beautiful daughter in July 2004 and my youngest son in Jan. 2008. I originally began my college adventure- focusing on graphic design but changed gears when I began volunteering for the county as a CASA (court appointed special advocate) for abused and neglected children. I then changed my major to social work.

After several long and stressful semesters, I realized photography was my true passion. Photography became my outlet and stress reliever. I have changed my major for the final time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment